If there is no Bluetooth switch , move on to the next step. Bluetooth enables us to connect computer peripherals and other devices wirelessly. However, after upgrading to Windows 10, many users found themselves unable to connect their Bluetooth devices. This article will help you address this problem.
- Detailed instructions below walk through the removal process.
- Then, the app will ask whether the iPhone belongs to you or your kids.
- So these temp files are actually of no use to our system.
- It is designed to bring phony pop-ups and spread PUP .
- There are so many apps bundled with the Bing Bar too and make it a good productivity tool.
- Now that the Develop menu is displayed in the Finder area, click it and select Empty Caches as illustrated below.
What many people don’t know is that Apple can accidentally lock your iPhone to someone else’s Apple ID, even if you’ve been the only owner of the device. That’s what happened in my case, when I tried to activate a phone that I had recently erased because I wanted to sell it. If you’ve synced your device with iTunes, you can restore your device. Many people forgot their iPhone password, no problem. What you can have your friend do is follow the instructions on this website, and reset her password that she forgot.
Iphone Factory Reset: How To Do It Without A Password?
When pressing down and holding the shift key, select the Restart option. Press the power button to boot it once more and immediately press the F8 key on your keyboard frequently. This prompts the Advanced Boot Options menu to pop-up on the screen.
Removing spyware and malware is one step towards cybersecurity. See pricing options and protect yourself now. Click on the three dots again and go to Settings.
Remove Bluetooth Device Using Regedit Registry Editor?
For convenience’s sake, you can manage your list of Apple devices right from your iPhone. I’d suggest everybody do this every now and then to check which devices are connected to your account, and you’ll see why in a second.
Bypass iPhone/iPad password (four-digit or six-digit passcodes) and Face ID and Touch ID screen locks, without the use of iTunes or iCloud. You can use it to unlock your disabled iPhone without iTunes.